All Televisions are NOT Eligible for FREE SHIPPING, In-Store Pickup Only.
About This Item
Connecting an AV device with an HDMI cable
This 4K TV has three high-powered HDMI version 2.0 inputs that enable you to connect 4K Ultra-HD external devices. For example,if you have an X-box or Blu-ray player that supports the 2.0 standard,more details will be transmitted to the TV screen to maximize your entertainment experience.
Please refer to the User Manual that came with your device for step-by-step instructions.
To connect an AV device with an HDMI cable (not provided):
- Use an HDMI cable to connect the HDMI output port of the AV device to the HDMI port of the TV.
- Plug the connected devices into the HDMI port on the TV before switching it on.
- Using your remote, press the [INPUT] button and select the corresponding HDMI input.
Connecting speakers or other audio receivers
To connect speakers or other audio receivers with an audio cable (not provided):
- Use an audio cable to connect the digital audio in port of the audio receiver device to the DIGITAL AUDIO OUT port of the TV. Another option is to use an RCA Y-cable (1/8”-stereo mini to L/R phono) to connect an analog sound system to the AUDIO OUT port of the TV.
- Plug the connected devices into the main power socket before switching on the TV.
Connecting a USB device
You can connect the USB devices such as hard drives, USB sticks and digital cameras for browsing photos, listening music and watching recorded movies.
- Connect a USB device into the USB port.
- Select the Media type on the Media screen or Home screen. For more information.
- When connecting a hard disk or a USB hub, always connect the mains adapter of the connected device to the power supply. Exceeding a total current consumption may result in damage. The USB1.1 and USB2.0 devices maximum current consumption are 500mA. The USB3.0 device maximum current consumption is 1A.
- For individual non-standard high-capacity mobile hard disk, if it’s impulse current is greater than or equal 1A, it may cause TV-rebooting or self-locking. So the TV does not support it.
- The USB port supports a voltage of 5V.
Connecting to a wireless network
Our built-in wireless LAN adapter supports the IEEE 802.11 ac/b/g/n communication protocols and we recommend that you use an IEEE 802.11n or IEEE 802.11ac router. When you play a video over an IEEE 802.11 b/g connection, the video may not play smoothly.
- You must use the built-in Wireless LAN Adapter to use a wireless network because the set does not support an external USB network adapter.
- To use a wireless network, your TV must be connected to a wireless IP sharer. If the wireless IP sharer supports Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), your TV can use a DHCP or static IP address to connect to the wireless network.
- Select a channel for the wireless IP sharer that is not currently being used. If the channel set for the wireless IP sharer is currently being used by another device nearby, this will result in interference and communication failure.
- If you apply a security system other than the systems listed below, it will not work with the TV.
- If Pure High-throughput (Greenfield) 802.11N mode is selected and the Encryption type is set to WEP, TKIP or TKIP-AES (WPS2 Mixed) for your Access Point (AP), then the TV will not support a connection in compliance with these Wi-Fi certification specifications.
- If your access point (AP) supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), you can connect to the network via Push Button Configuration (PBC) or PIN (Personal Identification Number). WPS will automatically configure the SSID and WPA key in either mode.
Selecting the input source
Select the Input Source depending on the video device you have connected to your TV.
To select the input source:
- Turn on your TV, then press the [INPUT] button on the remote, the list of Source appears.
- Press the D-pad arrows of your remote to select the input source.
- Press the [OK] button to confirm your selection.
Free shipping is available on all orders above $100 in Canada.
Flat rate $9.99 Shipping on all Orders from $1- $99.99 in Ontario
Flat rate $14.99 Shipping on all Orders from $1- $99.99 to all provinces except Ontario
Shipping costs are dependent on your order and your shipping location. Add the product to your cart to get your shipping estimate.
Please allow 2 business days from the date of order for your product to ship.**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 business hours.
Seller does not ship to P.O. Boxes
Seller does not ship to the following provinces/territories:
- BC Remote
- Alberta Remote
- Saskatchewan Remote
- Manitoba Remote
- Newfoundland/Labrador Remote
- New Brunswick Remote
- Nova Scotia Remote
- PEI Remote
- Nunavut Remote
- Northwest Territories Local
- Northwest Territories Remote
- Yukon Local
- Yukon Remote
Seller reserves the right to charge shipping on orders on which the gross margin is less than the shipping cost.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.