|Ear placement||In Ear|
|Model name||Vibe 200TWS|
About this item
- JBL Deep Bass Sound: Music just sounds better with JBL. Feel the sound with the deep bass powered by the 8mm drivers and add fun to your routine.
- 20 hours of combined playback: With 5 hours in the earbuds and 15 hours in the case, the JBL Vibe 200TWS don’t drop until you do.
- Calls and voice assistant with touch control: Just a touch of the earbud is what you need to control calls, sound, your device’s voice assistant and stay in touch with your world.
- Either ear, or both: Now you can take calls or listen to music with either bud (or both), with dual connect technology. Choose which one to use and leave the other one in the case to save battery life.
- Comfort-fit: Ergonomically shaped, the JBL Vibe 200TWS fit gently and comfortably in your ears thanks to their in-ear stick form, for hours of listening pleasure. They come with 3 sizes of ear tips to ensure a perfect seal for extra comfort and sound clarity.
- In the box: JBL Vibe 200TWS headphones, USB Type-C charging cable, 3 sizes of eartips, Charging case, Quick Start Guide / Safety Sheet, Warranty/Warning
Free shipping is available on all orders above $100 in Canada.
Flat rate $9.99 Shipping on all Orders from $1- $99.99 in Ontario
Flat rate $14.99 Shipping on all Orders from $1- $99.99 to all provinces except Ontario
Shipping costs are dependent on your order and your shipping location. Add the product to your cart to get your shipping estimate.
Please allow 2 business days from the date of order for your product to ship.**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 business hours.
Seller does not ship to P.O. Boxes
Seller does not ship to the following provinces/territories:
- BC Remote
- Alberta Remote
- Saskatchewan Remote
- Manitoba Remote
- Newfoundland/Labrador Remote
- New Brunswick Remote
- Nova Scotia Remote
- PEI Remote
- Nunavut Remote
- Northwest Territories Local
- Northwest Territories Remote
- Yukon Local
- Yukon Remote
Seller reserves the right to charge shipping on orders on which the gross margin is less than the shipping cost.